The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
If you belive this crap.

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Mamma mia! Here i go again ...

Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again
My My, just how much I've missed you?




I think i'm going crazy again.
and it's all his fault again.
ooh, how can someone drive you soo damn crazy at once?
we chatted for about one and a half hour ... and it was so fantastic again, as it's always when it's him who i'm talking to. he's still the same, always fooling and making jokes out of everything and being so nice and ... oh, just being him, as he always is, that's completely enough. and, of course, he couldn't stay away from wishing me some nice erotic dreams. still same perverse :) oh, it was really so nice to talk to him after a looong loooong time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment