The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
If you belive this crap.

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Smile shutter: errorr. Too big smile.

I'm just talking to him.
Him.
right now.
oh, i love facebook.
and, guess how it started?
by my most stupid mail i've ever sent.
except those to some 6 years older basketball player i was "deeply in love" with when i was 11.
well, it was about that brieget jones's quote about new years resolutions - i put it on fb as my status. and soon he commented, something as "yeah right!", that moment all i could think of was "fuck off, you asshole, who knows what he thought when he read that!? everythink about stopping forming romantic attachments to any of the following ...". it's been eating me for a while. it's been very much eating me. and then i decided that, as a self confident and blah-blah-blah  person i'll be in this year, i'll write him a mail. just to explain it was nothing about him. just if.
well, everything he wrote me back was x). a smiley tells more than 1000 words.

and now - we're just talking.
after quite some time.
and it feels so nice ...

No comments:

Post a Comment