The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
If you belive this crap.

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Fuck off!

What's wrong with me!? What's wrong with me that for the last 6 yearsI'm voluntarily being nervous 3-5 times a week plus once extra during the weekend!? Being nervous because of that idiots that are 97% insane and who think that they grab the god's balls when they became a couch and have at least 12 girls in front of them everyday that they can say anything to!? And also if you're a Serbian and that it's genetic that you swear every 3,5 seconds that doesnt mean that I'm ready to listen to you how you yell at me that way. "The most important is study and then, on the second place, there comes basketball." Yeah, rigst, how many years more will it take me to get that it's all just a phrase? Until - after few months - he says to me that there's a practise every Monday, Tuseday, Wednesday, Thursday and every Friday and that I can come or go. I'd like to see your face when I'll tell you I'm leaving! Have you never thought why I go to the lectures rather than to the practise? Maybe because there's no one yelling at me, what do you think about that? And because I don't have to memorise a new way of moving on the court every 3 minutes? It's not chess, it's basketball, for god's sake!
And once that I'll got enough of it - I promise you that you'll never see me again. You psycho.

[I play basketball for a club and quite long time ago it became much too serious. All the pressure, the yelling, the swearing, all the actions you've got to memorise - it's not fun anymore. At least the team is really great.]

No comments:

Post a Comment