The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
If you belive this crap.

Monday 12 March 2012

New resolutions

Hey, it's me again. With a new not-really-new-year's resolution, that i'll finaly start and keep writing a diary (it seems like the second part (keep) is out of my abilities, but who knows - everything must once happen the first time ;) ).
To be honest, the real reason is our latest homework we got at the scriptwritting lessons I'm taking this semester. It's called The Emotional Diary. We should write down things that trigger an emotional response. It can be anything, some event that happens to us, some people we see or meet, objects, memories, ... - in short it can be anything.
At first it seems to be quite a difficult homework because you really have to take some time to be honest with yourself and to write your thoughts and emotions down but ...
I think it's gonna be quite interesting to. And at least one more reason for me to update my Student's Diary again.

So, let's get it started: My Emotional Diary.

P.s.: I apologise for all mistakes I'll make, for everything that won't make any sense and for anything that could not be understood. I'll do my best, but english is not my mother tongue, so please - be patient. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment